Scrap a Day, May 4th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1037

Scrap a Day, May 4th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries! Happy NSD! Crop Day 2 awaits us! I already have so many challenges printed out, and those are just the ones I want to do! And there are still two more days! Eeeek!! So thankful for the extra time this year!

The guys will most likely be painting outside my scrap room today. Second coat. And I have very large windows in there and don’t have shades on them because it faces my back property and the house behind me is way back up a hill and it is all wooded between us. So I may not be able to work in there for a while because I’ll feel funny if they are painting right at the windows. And the other day when they were doing the first coat and I was in there the girls saw them and started barking. Lol. So I will play games and maybe run in there and grab some things from time to time. I have a lot of stuff pulled already and pictures picked out. So I’ll wing it.

Enjoy the crop Cherries! And have a really fun and scrappy day!

Image Image Image Image

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1350

Re: Scrap a Day, May 4th

Post by VickiR »

pawprints wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 8:24 am
Hey Cherries! Happy NSD! Crop Day 2 awaits us! I already have so many challenges printed out, and those are just the ones I want to do! And there are still two more days! Eeeek!! So thankful for the extra time this year!

The guys will most likely be painting outside my scrap room today. Second coat. And I have very large windows in there and don’t have shades on them because it faces my back property and the house behind me is way back up a hill and it is all wooded between us. So I may not be able to work in there for a while because I’ll feel funny if they are painting right at the windows. And the other day when they were doing the first coat and I was in there the girls saw them and started barking. Lol. So I will play games and maybe run in there and grab some things from time to time. I have a lot of stuff pulled already and pictures picked out. So I’ll wing it.

Oh, I bet that drives the pups crazy for sure.  Hopefully, they will get that area done quickly and you can get into your space without interruptions.

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1763

Post by aheatfan »

May the 4th be with you. Happy day 2 of NSD.  I am moving slow this morning and the weather agrees with me, very cloudy and overcast. Actually hoping for a thunderstorm, I love them.  Got the challenges I want to do today swirling around in my mind, just waiting for the coffee to kick in. Looking forward to another great day  😊
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2130

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

Good morning to you!!! And yes, day 2, bring it on!!! I also have so many challenges, so many I want to attempt, lol. It is all fun though! Hope you have a great day, and they do not stand outside your windows for too long, lol!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

Overcast and much cooler today.  Yesterday was a perfect weather day.  We're expecting rain at some point today.  I good day to spend in my craft space.  I've highlighted a challenge for each hostess so far and will start them.  There are so many by the end of NSD and I'll never get to them all so I try to do one from every one of the hostess challenges.
VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

aheatfan wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 8:27 am
May the 4th be with you. Happy day 2 of NSD.  I am moving slow this morning and the weather agrees with me, very cloudy and overcast. Actually hoping for a thunderstorm, I love them.  Got the challenges I want to do today swirling around in my mind, just waiting for the coffee to kick in. Looking forward to another great day  😊
Your morning sounds like my morning!

VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

oceanbreezes423 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 8:29 am
Good morning to you!!! And yes, day 2, bring it on!!! I also have so many challenges, so many I want to attempt, lol. It is all fun though! Hope you have a great day, and they do not stand outside your windows for too long, lol!
Lots of fun challenges already and the weekend is not over!

traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 750

Post by traveler »

Good morning.

Yesterday, I was here all day until 7pm, so that was great. Today My husband and I are playing bridge in the afternoon and going to a baseball game at night.Why, you ask, are we playing Bridge during NSD? Well, there almost no weekend or evening games and my husband has a day job and there is a game nearby today. We manage to find games we can go to less than once a month. I play with. female friend who is also retired during the week sometimes but that doesn't work for my husband. 

Off to finish some of yesterday's games and then create a bit.

have a fabulous day!
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

AuntieCaffienecrafts
Cherry Tart

Post by AuntieCaffienecrafts »

Wow! I don't know how you all manage to do multiple challenges in one day! I'll be lucky if I can get the LOs I am mostly finished with done today! I love NSD because it is always a chance for me to finish things I've been meaning to for weeks or months or even years!

Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 504

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

pawprints wrote:

Lol the poor girls! 😂 Happy Scrappin' Barb!!!! 😊😊😊😊😊 I have been having a blast, and I'm glad you are, too! 😊
Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Cola

AuntieCaffienecrafts wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 8:38 am
Wow! I don't know how you all manage to do multiple challenges in one day! I'll be lucky if I can get the LOs I am mostly finished with done today! I love NSD because it is always a chance for me to finish things I've been meaning to for weeks or months or even years!

Oh yesssssssssssss! Lol so many ideas for so many projects I've wanted to do! 😊
Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Cola

VickiR wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 8:30 am
Overcast and much cooler today.  Yesterday was a perfect weather day.  We're expecting rain at some point today.  I good day to spend in my craft space.  I've highlighted a challenge for each hostess so far and will start them.  There are so many by the end of NSD and I'll never get to them all so I try to do one from every one of the hostess challenges.

Cooler temps here today lol and rain! Perfect indoor scrappy weather!
You're onto something there,Vicki- a brilliant idea to do one from every Hostess; think I'll follow suit! 😉🙂
Have an awesome day!!
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3685

Post by blbabe1234 »

VickiR wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 8:30 am

That's what I try to do too.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

trainmom wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 8:36 am
Good morning.

Yesterday, I was here all day until 7pm, so that was great. Today My husband and I are playing bridge in the afternoon and going to a baseball game at night.Why, you ask, are we playing Bridge during NSD? Well, there almost no weekend or evening games and my husband has a day job and there is a game nearby today. We manage to find games we can go to less than once a month. I play with. female friend who is also retired during the week sometimes but that doesn't work for my husband. 

have a fabulous day!

Sounds like a fun day planned!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Cola

trainmom wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 8:36 am
Good morning.

have a fabulous day!

Had fun with you yesterday, Louise! Enjoy time with your DH and friends! 😁
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning cherries! Whew! Just taking a little breather after my shift. Took the pups out and threw the ball for the Shelbster. Started laundry and will be closing out my games soon.

Enjoy NSD y'all!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Cola

Still having some coffee and wake up time lol I think I was too hyped up to sleep last night lol! Having a blast during NSD! Stay blessed, Cherries! 😁
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2428

Post by emmapaige »

pawprints wrote:

I'm glad your painting project is coming along but bummer they are painting right outside your scrap room. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

aheatfan wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 8:27 am

I'm moving way slow this morning, too. I took my shower but never even styled my hair or put on any makeup. 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

oceanbreezes423 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 8:29 am

I know what you mean. I am starting my second NSD Challenge and if I figure I only get one done each day during the weekend, we have all week to finish more. 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”