Meet the new TONEX ONE pedal

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:39 pm ..synopsis..
Thanks! :tu:

I can't find the gear list for TONEX SE though, the webpage seems to loop me back to the start..

swTB wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 8:13 am
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:39 pm ..synopsis..
Thanks! :tu:

I can't find the gear list for TONEX SE though, the webpage seems to loop me back to the start..
On the TONEX web page you can scroll down to Tone Models and there's a link to download a list of all the Tone Models and in which version they're included.

For anyone who buys a Tone Pedal or Tonex One, make sure to immediately register it. You can't use the librarian unless it's registered.

NeganKlonspiracy from thegearpage made a color-coded cheat-sheet for Tonex One

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index ... g.1348187/

Cheers

The TONEX One cheatsheet improves, as IK's little powerhouse gets the workflow sorted by dilligent owners, making sense of the possibilities 8)

NeganKlonspiracy-Tonex-One-cheatsheet.jpeg

Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

There's also a Quick Start Guide which is essentially almost the same thing just not all on one page. Nice to see a one-pager reference though. A nice feature is that the VOL/GAIN can be used to level match all 3 presets (“Gain” when in ALT, “Volume” - output like on TONEX Pedal, or the TONEX SW - when you’re not. Then it’s “Tone Model Volume” in the browse mode, and “Global volume" in the Global Settings menu).

Does Tonex have time-based effects?
Simple delay would do.

No delay. It has reverb, compression, and noise gate.

Return to “Guitars”