One Synth Challenge #182: Charlatan 3 by BlauKraut Engineering / karrikuh (IrionDaRonin Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Charlatan

Congratulations to the winners :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nice job everyone, remember to share your created sounds as presets! Charlatan 3 needs that!

@ ]Peter H[ ... sent you a PM with some stuff you may be interested in playing with!!!

dB
PS Enjoy your sun!!!!!

Congratulations to the winners—And thank you very much for the comments on my track! Despite being kind of an oddball in the scope of this competition :)

Here are twenty patches for Charlatan3, including the ones I created for my contribution: https://files.abraum.de/f/5528efa880f54a33babc/?dl=1
aka rktic. demoscener (Farbrausch, Holon, MFX, Still), sound designer, ux-dude, sth @AudioRealism, human synthesizer—not necessarily in that order.

RichardSemper wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 10:03 pm
orbeater wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 7:29 pm Hello,
that was my first submission, and it was really fun, so i don't want to drop a complaint, just wondering.
My entry in the scoresheet begins with the letters "dq". Is that because my entry didn't fit the name format?
("title (artistname)" instead of "artistname - title")
Hi,
No-one has yet got a dq for not conforming to the name format. We did not receive your votes for the competition, and voting is mandatory.
see rules here: https://sites.google.com/site/kvrosc/rules?authuser=0
Good luck for next time!
Oh, thank you for the info. And doctorbob as well. Next time i will vote for sure.
And i also want to share the sounds of my track here. Enjoy!
If some are good enough for the factory patches, permission is granted and appreciated.

https://www.kvraudio.com/banks.php?s=one&id=3803

IrionDaRonin wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 9:37 am
RichardSemper wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 10:22 pm
IrionDaRonin wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 8:05 pm Now before i ask my prize, I saw "secondary" and "additional" prizes. Is this stackable prizes or how are these going exactly? This is totally new to me. Could anybody explain this further? Thanks!
Secondary and Additional prizes are separate and stackable - if your entry qualifies as outlined (top 3, top 5, single instance).
Lunaris 2 for me. Thanks 😊🙏🏻
Nice track :tu:
Congrats buddy!

Examigan wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:48 pm
IrionDaRonin wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 9:37 am
RichardSemper wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 10:22 pm
IrionDaRonin wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 8:05 pm Now before i ask my prize, I saw "secondary" and "additional" prizes. Is this stackable prizes or how are these going exactly? This is totally new to me. Could anybody explain this further? Thanks!
Secondary and Additional prizes are separate and stackable - if your entry qualifies as outlined (top 3, top 5, single instance).
Lunaris 2 for me. Thanks 😊🙏🏻
Nice track :tu:
Congrats buddy!
Thanks, mate! 😄

Congrats everyone. Fantastic entries.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Return to “Instruments”